Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Playfood

After seeing her enjoy some playfood at other people's houses I figured I better go ahead and get her some too.  It is weird that all the playfood sets are 3 and up when clearly she is ready to start pretending now.  Grammy and I looked at all of them and I joked about getting the Mexican food one for her (since we call ourselves the kimpelez due to our love of burritos) but then it turned out that it was the safest one!  So here is her first playfood set...


She immediately fell in love with playing with it and I was of course amazed by all that she could do.  She is stiring in the pots and putting the lids on and pretending to eat the food.  It is incredible what she has learned by watching us.











She played for about 20 minutes before it was time for bed and she through a back-arching tantrum about not being able to play anymore so I would say I think she likes it!

The next day I washed this little picnic table that we bought at a garage sale a while back.  She is so cute sitting at it and playing with her food.  She also loves to stand on it as well!


2 comments:

  1. So cute! She is growing up much too quickly though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Kimpelez play food, so appropriate!! She looks so big sitting at that table!! And I love how intent she is with her food!

    ReplyDelete