Saturday, April 26, 2014

Easter Day

After all our fun week activities (It's been Easter EGGstravaganza on the blog huh? see what I did there...) it was finally the big day!

The little early riser and I played Peekaboo behind the curtains while we waited for everyone to get up.


The girls hunted for their baskets.  They found Nora's first and that made Blair frantic that hers was missing.  She found it in the slide and they went to work checking things out.  Blair got a bathing suit set, PJs, and chalk. Nora got shoes, chalk and bubbles.




 
 

 Family came over for breakfast and an egg hunt.





 






 Blair helped me make chick Deviled eggs

I got a little cuddle time with my nugget.  Ahhh this is bliss...

Everyone came back over for dinner!

Nora thought it was so fun to walk on Papa's feet.  I used to do this when I was small too!  She walks up to him now and puts her arms up.







No comments:

Post a Comment