after splashing in the rain puddles outside it was time for hot chocolate and bath
making pancakes while Braxton was visiting.
balloon fight in the car after Red Robin
"Snow" playtime in the bath.
We made these for Christmas gifts
Nora is starting to watch TV when Blair does. It doesn't last long but gives me a few minutes.
I was trying to get a picture in their new matching pajamas but that is not so easy...
Blair drew this Olaf all by herself!
the mall after seeing Santa
Diva life!
Taking Penny to get shots
Being silly with Daddy at Johns Incredible Pizza
Nick one her this bear which we named "Smokey"
and she LOVED it!
Nora likes to watch me cook. I realize this picture looks terrible with her on the counter and a knife but I promise I was right there
Yummy Toes!
No comments:
Post a Comment