As is typical, Nora is very into being a big girl (or bid durl as she says it) including doing things herself (do not even try to buckle her seat belt or put on her shoes for her) and letting everyone in the world know she has a big girl bed (tours for everyone!).
- You are still such a little cuddler and lover. You love more mommy to "shnuggle me" or "pick me up" or "wrap me up" if I am wearing a robe. You just deeply lay into your snuggles and it is the best feeling in the world. You are also into the spontaneous "I love you Mommy" or to whoever you are talking to and it is such a wonderful thing to hear you say it just because at that moment you are so happy.
- You are a giggle monster and jokester. You are really into telling jokes right now but you only know two. "Why you not give Elsa Bawoon?..."She might let it go let it go!" or "What cows do fo fun?... Dey go to da moooovies." We hear these multiple times everyday. You also know when you are being funny and love to make people laugh with your faces. Your face is so adorable and expressive. You are easy to get to laugh because you just love to and you are just so happy and playful. Our little goober like her daddy.
- Your a little stinker. You give little faces to say "whatever mom" and you cover your face like I can't see you anymore. You have a mind of your own and you want to do what you want to do. However, as long as it isn't one of your stubborn moments, you are really well behaved and a good listener. You just don't like to do things when you are told! You don't like being told no or to have a voice raised at you and make the saddest cry face and get all red and sweaty when it happens.
- You can sing your ABCs and count to 13. You can at times, count in one-to-one correspondence but a lot of times if you count you go to 10 no matter what. "sebeneighnightten" is one word. You know the letter H only. I don't know why you learned it but you did and if I try to teach you others you just say "H!" or "I no know."... Stinker! You know the colors of the rainbow plus pink, brown and black. You know lots of shapes. Someday you will have interest and when you do I am going to pounce but for now I enjoy watching your intelligence in different ways... you certainly know what you are doing!
- You still love to play with your babies and will do that for a long time. You also like doll house, lego, and little people where there are babies and families that you can use. It is cute with your great vocab now to hear you role play.
- You are a chatterbox now and I love hearing your expanding vocabulary like, "actually mom I want Micky Mouse" You are still not super clear so it is definitely a learned skill to understand you. Blair is the best at it and Mom and Dad are next.
- You are still not really into crafts but you are finally into books and you LOVE to read now. It is so wonderful and you will sit through many many books.
- Your favorite shows are paw patrol, mickey mouse clubhouse and team umi zoomi (this was the only thing you wanted for a while but finally moved on).
- You are enjoying personal time with mommy at kid-gym time and story time. I love to hear you sing along.
- You are very intent in your actions, taking your time and thinking... or just trying to drive mom and dad nuts. It is amazing to watch you sometimes and wish I could hear your thoughts (although with your sassiness I may not want to!).
- You are into picking out your clothes and shoes (you basically only want to wear your AbbyCadabby shoes). You love chipotle(it is incredible how much you eat here) and PB&J. Your best friends are BaBa and Nammy of course, you adore them. You regularly say Auntie Do Do (Nicole) is your favorite person. Your favorite color has been blue but lately you have been saying purple.
- Our favorite funny words you say are Wawy (water), Ning-a-ning (door) and I never want you to stop.
On your 2.5 birthday we had Auntie Bonnie here and we celebrated her birthday so we had a cake and she shared with you. It was so cute, you were excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment