Monday, January 18, 2016
Blair's Dance Show
Blair was so excited again this year for her show. She loves performing and couldn't wait, especially for the finale which she was again so excited for. She showed only a little nervousness this year during rehearsal waiting for her turn but overall she is still so brave and just excited to get out there. When she saw me and her aunties on the night I watched her, you could see her get SO excited to see us and she really turned on the smiles. She waved at us on stage which was so cute! She did AMAZING and I could really see her improvement as she gets older with knowing the moves and really executing each move; I really loved watching her. She was of course so excited to see her people after the show and get flowers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment