I know I haven't posted in a while, I was trying to figure out what to do. The company I use to turn the blog into a book has stopped supporting the import of this blog. Therefore, it takes WAY to much time to both blog and then to redo everything for the book. So I've got to stop, I am bummed because I feel like I had just figured out a way to be able to blog (I like to share these cuties and their stories) and easily transfer to the book. Over 5 years is a long time, it is crazy to look back at all the posts and pictures!
Goodbye!
This makes me sad :(. Thanks for all the time you have put in to this blog. It's been so enjoyable to read and a great way to do document the lives of those beautiful girls!
ReplyDelete