Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Belly Progression



 4 weeks                                      10 weeks


                                                 15 weeks                          19 weeks                             


                                                  21 weeks                               25 weeks

                            28 weeks                                29 weeks                             

                                               31 weeks                           36 weeks                          


                                                                           40 weeks


Wow, it is so crazy to look at now.  That 40 week picture is insane! I can't believe it stuck out so far!I loved being pregnant but I sure am happy to have my mobility back and so much less pain!

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I love seeing the progression... You looked like you were enjoying it until the last couple of weeks. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I love it! I was going to say the same thing as Mom, you look all happy and glowing until week 31, then it looks like just take this picture so I can go lay down!You looked adorable all the way through though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool to see the progression! You looked beautiful the whole time, Danielle! It seems like it was just yesterday when Penny & Winston broke the news to us!! ;) haha So fun and so glad you're getting your mobility back now! ~ Auntie Jen

    ReplyDelete