Blair made cookies with me for the first time! I was so excited, its just one of those things you dream of doing with your daughter. I found a recipe for a oatmeal breakfast cookie on pinterest. The main ingredients are banana, apple sauce, peanut butter and oatmeal. There is no flour, butter, or sugar. I figured it was worth a shot.
Here she is standing on her chair and with one of my aprons tied on!
mashing bananas
and the first taste goes. I told her no but then wanted a picture so I *may* have encouraged it!
It turns out it was a really good thing this was a healthy recipe because she ended up double fisting an applesauce and peanut butter spoon!
Just us girls!
Our cookies... oh yes, you put a few chocolate chips on the top after.
and this look is exactly how they tasted... not gross but pretty much tasteless :(
oh well we tried!
It looks like you had fun, so who cares how they tasted!
ReplyDeleteThat is an experience you will remember a lifetime. She is getting to be such and big girl!!! What fun!!
ReplyDelete