Friday, November 9, 2012

Lego concentration

One of my favorite things to do with Blair is play Legos.  She always asks us to build a house but really doesn't care what you build, she just calls it a house anyway.  I just build her a base and she starts to build.  There is so much concentration and intent in every block she places.  I can't even believe it, I want to know what is going on in her mind.



So I wanted to get a video to show how she will place a block and then move it and how she is really thinking about each move and how it should be placed...




hahaha, well I guess it shows her true personality.  She gets frustrated so easily!  She is in a big throwing and hitting phase right now when things don't go her way.

I was able to get the video I wanted later.  Notice how she will place a block then decide it doesn't belong and move it.  She looks for the colors she wants to group them together.  I just love it, so organized :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad the video is working, I love to watch her play the Legos too, really shows her thought process!

    ReplyDelete