Friday, November 23, 2012

Phone Dump!

a "samich" in the bath

 some regression with the baby toys
 cutie with her baby
 zoned out on TV
Big girl got her carseat turned around, she loves it!


 Playing at the park with Mommy

 Playing with the dogs... see how interested Blair is over there...
 Using her "sep sool" to reach the books on her new shelves from Papa
 Helping out Dad at Home Depot

 playing with beans
 Playing in boxes while Mommy cleans out the closet in her new big girl room
Shaving cream on a cookie sheet



 
Daddy took her to a trampline place
 
 even the commercials she can't resist. She also loves to wear these "Bufwy wings" around to play.

 sleeping angel... and I had to WAKE her up at 9:30 this day!

Daddy showing her how to torture Penny

1 comment:

  1. SOme of these are so funny!!! I love all her words and I want to kiss her little sleeping cheeks!!

    ReplyDelete