Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Out of the mouth of Blair

I've been writing down all the funniest things Blair says.  She is just so hilarious in the things she picks up that we say.  She is so smart in her conversations now it just kills me.


  • When going to sleep she whispers to herself (and her whisper voice is so high and adorable) "Goodnight Blair, sleep tight, your bed bites!"


  • She is sitting on the big potty and has her Baby sitting on the training potty, "PUUUUUUUSH baby, push out your pee pee!  Like Blair!"


  • She is trying to get to watch a show... 

Blair: "I watch Pirates!"
Mommy: "No, TV we are going to play"
Blair: " I watch Go go Diego go go?"
Mommy: "No, no TV"
Blair: with desperation, "Backyardigans?"  A show she doesn't even like anymore
Mommy: "No Shows Blair"
Blair: in a long slow whine "I watch ANYTHINNNNNG!?"


  • We drive up to Taco Bell, "My burrito home!"


  • She is in timeout for throwing train tracks and putting them in her mouth.  I ask her at the end of timeout why she is there,  "I eat crack!"


  • Mommy is trying on a skirt in the dressing room with her at Target, "Mommy is a princess!"


  • At the park a little 18 month old girl is climbing up the steps on the play structure.  Blair has been judging and evil looking her to death when she yells in a HORRIBLY evil voice, "NO, YOU  GET OFF MY PARK!"
  • She gets under the warm water in the shower and say, "Uhhh huuuh... its NIIIIIIIIIIIICE in here!"
  • Dad is talking to her about bad dreams and really taking the time to explain how they work and how mommy and daddy will come to her.  She looks very intense like she is really taking it in when she picks up the duck next to her and looks directly at him, "this is a duck"
  • She is running around and around the kitchen and yells at herself, "Slow down sweetheart, I don't want you to fall!"



No comments:

Post a Comment