I know one would be sufficient but these are all such cute faces!
"Let's GO already!"
Walking away...
Hanging up her bag and coat
Although not thrilled with the greeting (they aren't warm and fuzzy and "let me show you around" but "drop them and go") I pushed my way in to check out the place and point out the bathroom to Blair and she was totally fine with me leaving. I started to choke up when saying goodbye and told myself to pull it together until I got outside but then when I got out there all the other moms seemed cool with it so I pulled it together again. So all in all there were no tears from her and just a few from me!
I found out that the library next door does story time at this time so Nora and I can go to that to play! After it was over I came back by to check in on her and peered through the TINY holes in the mini-blinds and saw her happily playing dollhouse with another little girl so I figured she was happy and I went home for about half an hour before pickup time.
When I picked her up she was happy and said she had fun. She made a snowman. I couldn't really get any details about what they did but she wants to go back again!
Preschool...argh..but glad she had fun! The pics are adorable, no wonder you couldn't pick just one! ~M
ReplyDelete