Blair went right out and just had a good time going everywhere. She was independent and just came to talk and check in.
She had a great time playing with her friend Allie.
Nora stayed close for a while.
Then she was off to explore...
A little girl gave her a ball and she was so excited about it.
I thought at one point Blair was trying to take her ball and I was ready for a meltdown but really Blair was just helping her. She took care of her all day and chased her ball for her if it got loose. I was so proud!
Blair singing "Let it Go"
They had scarves to play with too.
The girls were SO cute jumping together.
Nora liked climbing over Katrina's back... thank goodness for Mommy friends who don't mind other people's children assaulting them!
They also had fun with cones.
The kids were all in the corner together playing and Nora came back with a pink cone from the group.
My little observers...
It was just such a fun and relaxing time because all the kids were happy and busy. After Blair was with a mom and daughter playing for a while I went to be sure Blair wasn't bothering them... the other Mom told me how sweet Blair was and that her daughter is really shy but Blair came up and introduced herself and asked nicely with a please if she could have a cone when all the other kids had just come and taken them. She just went on and on about how polite and nice Blair was being. I was SO proud of her! Mommy win! It was funny though because the lady was like... so her name is "Bwair"? HAHA Blair can't really pronounce her name it is really hard for people to get it and I guess she tried repeating it many times. I need to have her start spelling it for people I guess!
This sounds like a great place for both girls! Lots of fun! I'm glad everyone enjoyed it!
ReplyDelete