Thursday, February 18, 2016

Nora Ballet class

Nora has been so excited to start ballet.  She was asking all the time when she could start.  I found a deal to do an 8 week trial and she couldn't wait.  She hesitated for only a second before heading in on her own.  She doesn't really do activities without me there so I was nervous but she did great.  She was so adorable to watch. She even learned some words quick because at home she said "Mommy look, I do passe" I was pretty impressed.  Suddenly on her third class she was in for about 3 minutes and just started to cry.  It was so sad, she came out to me and said she didn't want to do it anymore.  We tried again the next week too but it didn't work out.  So needless to say, I am pretty worried about how preschool will go next year and we will be waiting a while before we try dance again too.  









No comments:

Post a Comment