When I asked Nora what kind of party she wanted, I already knew the answer and I was dreading it. I didn't know how I could do anything for a "Baby Party." It turned out to be so fun though and I just loved it and was so excited for it to be her special thing... it was certainly unique! We had it at Chuck E Cheese and asked everyone to bring a baby or friend with them to play too! Nora had a blast and got to go in the much anticipated ticket blaster. Much to Mommy's dismay she asked me to go in with her and I was so nervous not to get the coveted 1000 ticket! Luckily we got it so all was well! After getting over 1500 tickets to spend all she wanted was a 10 ticket tootsie roll, haha!!! She was very excited or her presents which we opened at home later.
At the screaming/cheering part, Nora took it so seriously that she was red in the face.
my favorite picture
Nora wanted to put all her tickets in the muncher on her own... she only begrudgingly let me help.
No comments:
Post a Comment