Monday, November 28, 2011

11 month pictures

This month was a fail for pictures.  First I tried to do them alone (I don't know what I was thinking) and then in desperation to get them done before Hawaii I tried to do them when it was too dark.  So... they are terrible but they are done, hopefully I can make up for it with her big 1 year pictures!!!  She is still cute of course!






3 comments:

  1. Of course she is and I love that hat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the pictures are really cute! She looks really cute in that hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hat is my favorite! She looks like the cutest little balla in it! ;) I feel like she has a question for you... Mommy how did I ever get so gangsta?? Haha but seriously they turned out adorable as always. You're your biggest critic!

    ReplyDelete