Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Kissy Face!

A few weeks ago on family night, Blair decided to pull out this face!
Quite possibly the funniest thing I had seen since... well the day before when she cracked me up.  This kid is hilarious, there is something new everyday that makes us laugh!


 Who me?  I am cute?  I know it!

Then she had some Auntie story time with a new book. 

Blair is so lucky to have such great Aunts.  She gets to see Auntie Janae at least 2 days a week to watch her.  Auntie Nicole loves to play with her and read to her and Auntie Jen just came to watch her (and spoiled her with a new toy) and played with her so much she had to have a nap at 5pm!



2 comments:

  1. Gotta love that kissy face! She is a very lucky girl to have such loving Aunts! And parents too I might add!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These faces are just a crack up. What a little ham!
    Blair's got a large chear section, and who would'nt with the
    Giggles coming daily! And yes Blair has the best parents ever.

    ReplyDelete