We were at our friend Jay's house with Andy also and Jay had just asked if she was walking and we said, just 2 steps here and there. All of a sudden Blair turns from the table, takes a few steps, stops to look around, and takes a few more to the couch! Jay said, "so is that normal" and Jason and I are just staring at each other in shock when she turns around and WALKS RIGHT BACK. We both stand up screaming and high fiving and I got all teary. I can't believe what a big girl she is!
She did some more that night and each day she walks a little bit. Obviously crawling is more her thing but if she is standing she will walk between furniture or to someone if they call for her. It is so cute, she just waddles back and forth with her legs so straight.
Here she is the first night:
This is so darned cute it makes me want to cry! She's such a big girl! Just ask her how big she is! :). She just seems to love life and it's infectious!
ReplyDelete