I am contemplating potty training Blair this summer. She is showing signs (dry diapers for long periods of time, saying when she is going potty) but I don't want to try to do it too soon and put too much pressure on us all or have to revert back. The decision hasn't been made yet but either way we wanted her to get used to the potty. We have been sitting her on the toilet before bath time for a while now but she gets scared so we wanted to get her the seat to help her. We picked out a seat for the big potty in Elmo! She loves Elmo so we thought that would be fun. We also got an individual potty seat too but we haven't opened that up yet. She sits on the potty for a lot longer now and she makes a pee sound "ssssssss."
I think you're right about the signs but she sure is growing up too fast!!
ReplyDeleteShe Is always sitting on the little trainer seat at our house and putting her babys on it and says pssssss. It is so funny. I'll bet she catches on real fast.
ReplyDeleteGood cal waiting until summer.
Sure live the little bug!!!:))