Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The whole package

I can't tell you how much I love this little girl! She just has everything going for her.  With those beautiful blue eyes and precious little mouth with one dimple that peeks through with all those constant smiles... she is just amazingly beautiful! 

She is so smart!  She knows what she wants and she is smart enough to both try to manipulate and test me but also to know how to listen to us as well.  Overall, she is really a good listener/minder.  She learns so much each day and talks up a storm.  Some of her new very clear words are "buckle" (she LOVES to play with any buckle) and "apple." She asks for what she wants and she will even take your hand and make you play something if you aren't doing it her way!  When she asks for a snack she runs to her table because she knows that is where she has to sit.  If she wants to go "owsigh" (outside) she knows she has to have on her "hat" and "eyes" (sunglasses) and is learning to deal with the sunscreen. 

I can't tell you how funny this little one is!  She makes me laugh a million times a day and everyone around her too! I think the funniest is when she eats, she wants to put on a show and makes a ton of faces and laughs.  She flirts with everyone she sees (well she can be a little shy now too at first) and when she knows people will laugh she just goes crazy!  We love watching her run around just being a wild kid!

But then the sweetness comes, oh the sweetness that melts my heart.  She really does love her people.  She gives kisses and hugs like crazy.  One night before bed I was giving her lots of kisses and I thought she said yuck but it was actually "hug" and she wrapped her arms around me.  Tonight with her friend Olivia, they were leaning on the couch together and Blair just laid her head sweetly onto her shoulder.  Later she saw her daddy and I hugging and she ran right over to join in.  Although she is on the move, she will still come over for a "sat" (she says this rather than sit) just for some lovin'.  The other day at the doctor(she is having a foot blister problem) I sneezed and told her to say "bless you" and she did, the doctor even said, "oh that was so sweet."  I have really been working on "love you," she definitely has something going for it but it really just sounds like "wam wa" right now.

So there you have it: beauty, brains, humor, and kindness... our little Bear has it all!

2 comments:

  1. She really is the whole package! We are very lucky to have she a beautiful, fun, smart, funny girl in our loves!!

    ReplyDelete