yeah so August... I am not really sure what happened. Jason and I went on a cruise for our 5 year anniversary and then all of a sudden it is August 25th and I haven't written a blog post in almost a month. This is my lowest of low as a blogger. I can only mildly redeem myself with my impressive posting in June and August and promise you my absence has been for good reason.
So anywho...
Jason and I went on a cruise that was wonderful and relaxing. We visited Key West, Grand Cayman, and Jamaica. We didn't do anything crazy, just spend time resting together.
Key West:
That's Jason at the Southernmost point of the Continental U.S. There was a HUGE line to take a picture with it so we just settled for standing in the street with others in the background.
Formal Night
Grand Cayman:
Our most favorite things was swimming with Stingrays. You drive in the boat about 30 minutes out into the open ocean and there is this beautiful sandbar with tons of stingrays that swim around you. Here is Jason hopping in only to be greeted quickly by a ray.
I got in but climbed up on Jason anytime they came near. I started to get more brave eventually.
Each dark spot is a ray. Jason held one and I just stood there :)
We snorkeled too but it wasn't great.
Jamaica at Dunn's river Falls.
Formal Night #2:
Miami Beach on the last day... hot hot hot!
Looks like a lot of fun in the sun!!! Very nice!
ReplyDelete