Tuesday, August 28, 2012

creating a prodigy 101

Dang Tiger, I could make some reference here to how we are trying to make Blair the female Tiger Woods but he had to go and ruin that...

Jason is just working hard to get Blair into golf at an early age.  He is determined that the earlier they start, the better she can be.  "Tiger was putting on David Letterman's show at 18 months" or something like that he is always saying. 

Anyway, we all went to the putting and chipping green one night for practice.  Jason brought Blair sand toys to have her play in the sand trap but there were too many people there and I was too embarrassed :)  They have since been back without buzz killington and if you hear about the Dad with the kid in the sand trap... that's US!



 She doesn't quite have the grip...


 So the golf lasted about 10 minutes and she and I spent the rest of the time running on the grass and dancing.

1 comment:

  1. She's definitely going to be the cutest little golfer!

    ReplyDelete