Sophia and AJ (the other cuties from Andy and Kimmy's wedding) were visiting with A & K and of course they were DYING to visit with Blair. We met up for a park playdate and the two of them were in seventh heaven... Blair could care less, she just wanted to swing. Eventually she came around and played with them some.
Attentive AJ helping out Blair:
"No wait, I want to sit next to Blair"
"ok, that's better"
After the park we decided to go to lunch together at Chipotle. The kids couldn't be more thrilled with getting to see Blair TWICE. They had so much fun running around the place and were dancing SO cute to the music. Yes, I was that mom who let them run like crazy... it wasn't that busy and they were SO cute. I am sure I will live to regret that when she thinks that is appropriate behavior in any restaurant.
After lunch we made plans to meet up to swim after Blair's nap. It was like we couldn't make a better day for Sophia and AJ. I hope Blair knows how special she is, she was like the queen for the day. While we had a nice rest during naptime, A & K said they heard about Blair approximately 99 times before we met up again.
When we met up again, AJ had done some thinking and asked Jason, "When I get older, can I date Blair?" Jason asked how high he could count and said to come back when he could count to 10,000 or something like that. It was just too cute. I didn't take any pictures at the pool but they had fun and we had dinner all together there. It turned out to be a great day all together.
Boys chasing her already! Wow you guys are in trouble!!
ReplyDelete