Thursday, February 21, 2013

35 weeks!


How Far Along: 35 weeks. I only have 1 week of work left, I can't wait!

Size of baby: A Cantaloupe but I feel like she is huge in there considering the pokes I am getting!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 34 pounds...  I give up, I will work on it after I guess.  


Maternity Clothes: I bought a couple of new shirts at Jason's urging that actually cover my belly.  At least in a week after I am done with work I can just wear my pajamas all day, hehe!

Gender/Name: As of this very moment... we now have 3 options.  We added another one (although I am not sure if Jason is just messing with me allowing it on the list).  We are actually talking about drawing the name from a hat now! 



Movement: It is actually quite painful at this point but I love it.  She moves so much it is easy to catch if anyone still wants to feel it before she comes out.  Mimi and Papa got some great kicks the other night.  Daddy and I watch every night and he says he is starting to get creeped out.  She is pushing some body part out on my lower right side all the time and it hurts so much!  It feels like she is a 1 year old in there!  I also feel a lot of pressure so I really don't know if I will make it 5 more weeks! 

What I miss: My body and mobility.


Cravings: I've stopped eating as many cinnamon rolls now!  I really just like to eat anything and a lot of it at this point.  


Symptoms: The back pain has gotten very bad.  There are nights when I can barely walk anymore.    I have started wearing a maternity support band though and that has helped a lot.  

Best Moment this week: We took down some things in the old nursery and have a plan for the new one so I am excited to get started on that.  I am also really getting excited now to meet her.  I am picturing our little family of 4 and can't wait to see what she looks like.  Still no rush though little baby dos!


the belly picture...

1 comment: