Friday, May 3, 2013

Blair's first haircut

After over 2 years and 4 months (April 16th), Blair finally needed a haircut.  I use "need" loosely here as you can see she still doesn't have much hair.  However, her bangs were always in her eyes so she needed those trimmed and I wanted to have her first haircut at a kids place so we went in anyway.  I felt silly asking to get her haircut!

She got to sit in Thomas the train and watch it while she got the haircut.  She was not happy at first, she didn't want the drape on or anything.  Once she got a lollipop she was happy though.

They did trim up the back a little to make it more even and that turned out good.

She got to pick out a bow at the end and she of course chose yellow and she is so proud of that bow.

So here is the result... I am not happy with it.  It is all chopped off on one side and the bangs don't look great.  As it has grown out it has gotten better.



No comments:

Post a Comment