Blair is always pointing out buses and has asked to ride them. Thanks to a great suggestion from Mimi (she's the best) I decided to take Blair on the city bus and go into the downtown area to have lunch. Whenever she asks to ride the school but I tell her she has to wait until she is older to ride it.
When Papa (who was over playing) told her he had to leave so we could go catch our bus she screamed "I'M OLDER NOW!" it was so cute. She was very excited to ride. Daddy dropped us at our stop just in the nick of time!
While I was paying she hoped right up in a seat like she knew what she was doing!
She really liked it. We held hands the whole time (which mommy loved too!)
We got off on our stop. It was only a 10 minute ride and she definitely wanted more!
We went to a little thrift shop and found a puzzle and a Clifford book. Then we went to our favorite Mexican food restaurant
Blair saw the fountain on the way in and requested to throw in money! She couldn't wait.
She couldn't resist checking out the water.
We made handprints
Then we went to ice cream. I didn't get Blair a cone (she doesn't really understand the licking concept) but she wanted to try mine.
I asked her to smile and she thinks that means to touch your fingers to her cheeks since that is what people try to show you when they say to smile, haha! While she was eating she did a fake yawn and said, "ooooohhh, I'm feeling so tired now" and also, "This ice cream matches my outfit!" HAHA! She was right, it was cookies and cream and she had a black and white outfit on!
I talked her into taking a few pics :)
It was a fun time, we will definitely have to do it again! They stop at the library too so we will have to work that in!
Blair and Mommy look like they are having so much fun! Love it! Mimi
ReplyDeleteThose were adorable!! Thanks for the share.:)
ReplyDeletePapa