The girls were playing with this little kitchen together. Blair loved this when Nana bought it for her around 6-7 months and now Nora does too!
I JUST want to touch you sissy!
Hanging out with friends going on a wagon ride! Blair was being really sweet to June. She was rubbing her arm and cuddling her, it was cute!
"Hug your sister" and then... "Don't hug her that tight!" haha, it is a fine line!
What cuties hanging out with Daddy
Daddy built this crazy high book tower, Blair had fun knocking it down.
We played with the princesses and letters to match their name with their letter.
Blair drew this "circle" in a "circle," I was so excited that she drew something like this! Then, she drew this happy face! I am just loving her new drawing skills!
Blair was upset that we were just going to lunch with Grandpa Cliffy for his birthday and that it wasn't a party. So I let her bring party hats and we all wore them at Quiznos and sang happy birthday with a cookie!
She is really into wearing my shoes now and calls them her ball gown shoes or glass slippers. She also is naked here but hopefully you can't see!
Playgroup time, at first they were playing independently but then the 3 boys went in Blair's room and made up a jumping game on their own, it was so cute! They also did a ghost craft.
Blair loves her books so much. I went in to turn her light down and found her sleeping with her book open.
I can't get over her adorableness, I take so many pictures of her sleeping but it is just so precious!
She is liking her new exersaucer
I have to admit, we are so desperate for sleep with this one that this *might* have been taken after she came to bed with me at 6am. Is it not ridiculously cute!?
Can't resist a nudey bum!
Help! Pillows!
While Blair was on a sleepover at Mimi's house, Nora got a Mommy and Daddy exclusive night. We had fun playing with her and giving her all our attention.
No comments:
Post a Comment