I have seen pictures on Pinterest of little girls in their Mommy's wedding dresses and thought, that is so sweet. She can have it on her wedding day. I have been waiting until Blair was old enough to be excited but young for it to be just TOO adorable. Well, we did it! She was so excited. She wanted to see me in it first. She went and got Daddy and told him there was a surprise and had him close his eyes and wait at the bottom of the stairs for me (her idea) then she had us do a dance (her idea) and then when we kissed she got an embarrassed look and shook her hand at us. It was funny because she has never shown any signs of the "yuckiness of parents kissing" thing yet.
I had to modify the top a bit to tuck in the top so it wouldn't be inappropriate on her.
I can't wait to show her on her wedding day when she is marrying someone as wonderful as her Daddy; who by the way was NOT happy about all of this. Also, when she had it on she said, "can I wear this someday when I marry Daddy" so she definitely doesn't understand what's going to happen, haha!
OMG this made me teary! So sweet she will love these some day!
ReplyDeleteAuntie Janae