Friday, June 27, 2014

Messy Painting fun

Nora hasn't done a lot of crafts yet and I figured it was time to get her started.  I thought maybe if we painted in the bath it would be easier to keep things clean... I was wrong.

 Nora was not really into it and she kept trying to attack Blair's painting which of course did not go over well.

 She made a ton of mess and then was like "I'm done" and started crying to get out.  Well my plan was I could just turn on the water but I didn't anticipate Nora being done in 3 minutes and Blair still wanting to pain.

 Out.Now.
 We made it through and I have decided I didn't like the bath plan anymore.

So a few days later we decided to try in the kitchen with the easel.  I thought it might be easier for Nora but was nervous about her mobility.


 They had fun though and Nora did like and and liked walking to Blair's side to see what she was doing.






When Nora was done I put her in the sink while Blair continued.  Then Blair saw and wanted to join and it kept them clean and happy while I was able to clean up which was easy with the floor.






I guess sink fun is the way to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment