We headed for a Friday night at the Placer county Fair, starting with some balloons
First the roller coaster... I love seeing that beautiful happy smile!
Nora wasn't happy to watch, she kept trying to get on the rides.
Then the cars that go cast on the turns and whip them...
The only ride the littles (Nora and Grant) could go on was the carousel.
then planes...
Daddies and littles... these are two very awesome dads. We are so lucky to have these friends.
Boats...
The sidelines can still be fun...
I was supposed to go on the Ferris wheel with all the kids but I couldn't so I went with the boys and Daddy took Blair.
The kids were so excited to go on the slides. Blair got a little nervous when it was time to go so that is why she is behind.
After dinner it was time to dance with the band... Nora did her standard one arm swing.
and ice cream!
Nora was totally laying back here hanging out and watching the band bobbing her head... what a cool chick!
Dad took her up close to dance
No comments:
Post a Comment