There was a corn play area with dump trucks
They could have gone down this slide all day long!
I don't often get a successful picture of them together but I LOVE these! So beautiful in the first and then Daddy is tickling them and those smiles are the best things I can ever see!
This girl LOVES a carousel. She cheers and sings and shouts the whole time.
This was Blair's first year big enough to go on the big slide on coyote mountain.
While she was there, Nora and Hayden played in some other areas. They were cute chasing each other.
Time for the hayride to pumpkins
strong girl!
Nora sat on this and one other pumpkin the whole time we were out there. When it was time to go she got really upset that we weren't taking this one (we couldn't carry another big one). I think she thought she had picked and was saving this one the whole time.
Blair had to search high and low to be sure she got the best one.
Nora held Jen's hand on the way back.
The annual picture.
My favorite pumpkin.
Nora had a blast in the train cars. A bunch of different places to sit is right up her ally.
Feeding animals time with my fearless girls
The hay jump
No comments:
Post a Comment