Friday, November 21, 2014

Phone Dump

Random snaps of Blair.  She just wanted pictures and I looked at them and couldn't believe what a beautiful face she has.  She is too much.






 Taco Bell date with Hunter
 Blair was learning about dance styles and she LOVES Indian Dancing.  She was trying to mimic it while watching on youtube and her concentration and moves was ADORABLE.  Daddy and I were just in love.
 Finally did the trampoline at the mall.  She loved it. She had trouble with it, I think since she is small and also timing of when to jump.  She didn't really care though!

Fashionista!


I was so impressed by Blair's symmetry and placement of all of these.  This was COMPLETELY all her idea and design.

 Both girls, but especially Nora, are loving the keyboard addition in our kitchen.  It is great while I cook because she will just stand and play and then dance.
 All the kiddos doing my hair.

Painting Pumpkins.

 A box will always provide for fun!

 Especially if it is a giant one they can color on in the garage


Little Giraffe at the park with friends.

Blair was so brave on this thing.




 Painting a new stepstool.
 Checking out the new park that opened by our house.

 Opening Halloween gifts from Nana and reading a new book.
 Playing with the funny glasses she sent.


 With our friend Braxton over the kids were fighting over who got the vacuum... so I got them all something to clean with!

Making Spookley the Square Pumpkins

 Playing with Halloween Erasers.  An easy thing for all ages: pouring for Nora and patterns for Blair.

 Giving Andy famous Nora snuggles
 and some for Great Poppa while having a snack.
 Helping Mommy make pancakes and SO proud
 Hair is getting crazy
 so Mommy got silly and did a ponytail.  Problem is it fell out as soon as she got in the car and was then awkwardly stuck like that while out and about.
 Nora is so good with a fork and LOVES to use one.  I can get her to eat things she normally wont just by giving a fork.

Testing the new step stool for kitchen cooking help.

 Time at the park with Mommy while Blair is at preschool.


 Nora saw where the candy corn was and I caught her climbing up to help herself!  Little sneak!

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures and really cool park! Love, Mimi

    ReplyDelete