Monday, November 17, 2014

Pumpkin Carving

We had our annual Pumpkin carving party with friends.  After many years at the Morgan house we did it at our house this year.

The kids had fun eating dinner and playing together.  Nora found a friend in June and they were so cute riding around together.


Blair had fun.  She dug out some guts and then I had her draw what she wanted.  She drew a flower and a face.  I then cut it out.


 Nora wasn't really thrilled with the situation in general. She doesn't love to get her hands dirty.


He carved a tiara in hers.
 Daddy put the pumpkin on our little pumpkin head.



Blair requested a poodle so I did that...


 Dad worked very hard to get this guy with the head on the top.  He had this idea from the pumpkin patch when he saw the little green pumpkin.
 Blair was so happy to have Olivia over.
 All lit up

 The crew... lots of years now, I don't even know how many.  I think since we've been married





No comments:

Post a Comment