Tuesday, October 25, 2011

10 Month Pictures

We ventured outdoors for these ones and I am happy with the turnout.  We were just at the open space and path near our house.  Grammy and Papa were of course there to style and supervise the shoot (i.e. make a fool of themselves for the sake of a good smile) and we got some shots with them too!

Prepare for cuteness in 3-2-1...







My favorite:







 Papa has a secret... he loves Blair!
 Candid while waiting:
 The happy parents:
She was not happy to lay down but I think this one is pretty cute:



Outtakes/behind the scenes:


Dorky Papa :)


 No SERIOUSLY guys, I don't want to lay here

2 comments:

  1. I think they turned out really cute; and it was alot of fun helping out and acting like dorks! Blair always makes us smile and laugh! I really like the one of her standing there all by herself. Such a big girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such a fun day. Dork! Whatcha talkin about? LOL
    I can't help it around Blair it makes her laugh and that is the best!!!

    ReplyDelete