Sunday, October 30, 2011

Bishops's Pumpkin Farm

We took Blair to her first Bishop's Pumpkin Farm trip.  Jason and I both went here as kids too!  It was so hot (October?) and really crowded but we still had a good time.

Blair did a few obligatory pictures:




Looking at some things with Dad and Mom




The rest of the gang (Robin, Eric, Josh W with Olivia, and Josh H... missing Alexis)



Blair liked playing on the wooden train with Olivia


and Olivia and dad helped her "walk" back... She is doing much better and can do the one handed assist.


 She liked the tunnel... Hi Daddy!


 We finally made it out to the patch but we did miss the hay ride.   I picked out a nice tall skinny pumpkin but we left them in a spot so we could go walk some more and some little girl took it! I couldn't believe of all the pumpkins she had to find mine!




We all had a pumpkin so we had quite the load to carry, the giant one Olivia is on is for Blair's Halloween photo shoot!

She had a great time


But by the end, this pouty face was ready to go!




2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great time! I love the pouty face at the end, she looks SO done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! Her first trip to Bishop's!! Looks like it was fun!!

    ReplyDelete