Sunday, October 2, 2011

It was a freak peekaboo accident...

I don't know what is wrong with me that I like to share these things but I guess I will put my humiliation out there for your enjoyment... what can I say? I am a giver!

So the other night I was trying to play peekaboo with Blair.  I was using a large board book when... SLAM! I put it right into my eyebrow.  I grasped my head and laid on the floor screaming while thinking to myself, "relax Danielle, It is just a book" but I could not stop, it hurt THAT bad!  When I was finally able to get out of the fetal position I moved my hand and felt a HUGE bump with Jason confirming by laughing, and then running straight to get the camera!



and no that isn't just a bad makeup job... By Thursday I was sporting a little mini black eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment