Friday, March 9, 2012

Potty Party

Well life has been rough a chaotic this past week so I have been a bad blogger.

I was picked via houseparty.com to host a Potty Dance Party sponsored by pullups.  I invited my mommy group friends over for a playdate and we also get some fun potty training material (DVD, stickers, blow up guitar)

Here are the kids playing... there were 8 adults, 8 toddlers, and one little baby (someone is on their second already!)




This is the best group shot of the kids we have ever gotten, ususally we can't get them to all stay together!

The little boy second from the left is the boy that Blair goes to Daycare with (at his house with just him and his mom) and she is loving it!


1 comment:

  1. All the kids and Moms look like they are having fun, and all those babies on the couch is adorable

    ReplyDelete