Monday, March 12, 2012

Restaurant Fun!

We went to dinner at Sushi with friends.  They put the two high chairs on the end of the table and I thought, "that looks like a terrible idea!"  It ended up that they two girls (Olivia is about 2 and a half) had a great time playing with each other.  They would mimic each other and tickle and giggle. 




I know they are terrible pictures but it was the best I could do in the dark place.  I should have taken a video of them giggling.  This was really the first time I saw Blair interact so long with another kid and it was just too cute to see the girls giggle... it makes me excited (and maybe nervous) for all the years to come of her being wild with her friends!

2 comments:

  1. It looks like B was having a blast and they are both adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any nervousness is far outshined by the joy and laughter you see as she grows.
    So very cute!! :D

    ReplyDelete