Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Weird kid...

With parents like Jason and I it should come as no surprise but this kid is weird!

she regularly comes running down the hall with a bucket on her head.  She thinks it is a great time and doesn't mind running into things at all.  She also gets pretty possessive and threw a huge tantrum when I tried to put it on my head too!

She thought it was hilarious to run back and forth between Jason and I.  Probably did it 10 times laughing the whole way!

I look over the other day and she is just chillin' with this little animal on her head.  Totally unprompted she played like this for about 10 minutes until it fell off!





She cracks us up!

1 comment:

  1. I love the bucket thing, that is SO funny!! You should get a video of all her animal sounds, those crack me up too!

    ReplyDelete