Monday, April 16, 2012

Afternoon in the park with Mommy

I love the nice weather, and Blair is quite obsessed with being "Owsigh!"  We went to our "park" (grass field with a bench) and there were actually a lot of people there for people-watching and even a T-Ball practice going on!

Obviously she was stylin' in her shades!



Blair had a snack... "chiss"!



 She decided it was fun to climb  up into her stroller on her own for a nice comfy seat!

 We hunted some of the leftover Easter eggs for treats!
 The best I could get!

She said she wanted a drink so I went to get it and as we were walking by the bench she said, "up."  I told her to wait and ran to get her drink from the blanket nearby.  I turned around and she was already up on the bench by herself!!! Getting so big!

2 comments:

  1. She is getting SO big; I do wish she would slow down a little; it feels like its going so fast there isn't enough time to enjoy each new thing she does before there is a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Mimi!! Slow down Blair, but she is so much fun! I love all her new "tricks"

    ReplyDelete