Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter Sunday pre-nap

If the quantity of pictures directly relates to the fun you had in a day then Easter was AMAZING!  In all honesty it actually really was a wonderful day regardless, I am just glad we have so many pictures to remember it by.

It started with waking Blair up for an upstairs egg hunt to start the day.  She loved it and she thinks finding eggs is amazing because she can open them and get treats!  Yes she is wearing Christmas PJs for her Easter egg hunt, they are one of the only pairs left that fit her and I don't want to buy new winter PJs as the season ends!


 mmmm Cheerios inside!

I did my best to get this one of us but it is blurry... then I decided that was probably best of be in the morning! haha

When Daddy woke up Blair got to open her Easter basket.  It had some new Boyton books, including ones for the bath along with bath letters, sidewalk chalk, toys for her water table in the summer, bubbles, and some little people and cars. 

I absolutely loved how she sorted through every piece in her basket individually.  She took each toy out, checked it over, set it aside, and continued!  It was so grown up.  Notice Penny is photo bombing here... "PLEASE take a picture of me again, it has been SO long!"




Right before nap time(so she was super happy obviously) we went to the big field by our house for a little photo session... unfortunately it just wasn't great lighting with the sun right above but she looks cute anyway!






To be continued post naptime...


P.S.  Nap is what I revolve time around now....  when I write plans down I plan for Prenap and Postnap!

1 comment:

  1. She is one lucky girl, it sounds like such a fun morning!

    ReplyDelete