Saturday, April 28, 2012

Family night 4/22

We had extra fun at family night tonight playing outside!  The boys and Jen threw the football and Blair was a crazy lunatic... like no joke, she was going totally nutso with no fear everywhere she went.  She almost gave Mimi a heart attack but she was having a fantastic time.


She loved climbing up and down and sitting on this step.

Beautiful pregnant Auntie Nicole!
 Throwing the ball:



Mommy and Janae and all the non-football throwers

Here is where she got crazy, she was running up and down the steep driveway and just doing "trust-falls" that someone would catch her at the bottom.  I don't know how she got away from the night without a big fall!






Checking out Auntie Nae's "eyes" (what she calls sunglasses)

I can do it too!

 This is so cute... Blair's thought bubble "gosh, I really love you Mimi!"
 Checking out some more "eyes"

Letting it all hang out!
Since she was being so crazy, I ran and got these wild pants.  They were a hand-me-down but I figured they were good to have around in the summer for throwing on for protection, and I was right.  Luckily she had them on becasue she totally biffed it while running and I think this saved her knees and thank heavens she somehow missed her face because we really thought it was going to be bad!


She loves Aunite Nae's boyfriend Nick, she always says "up" to him!


Finding seats wherever she can!

2 comments:

  1. This was such a fun night! Love our family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was so funny on this night!! Had such a great time, we are really enjoying having a yard for everyone to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete