Awesome pictures!!! Who's the knuckle head leaning out into the aisle taking pictures around the video camera!!!!! Lol..... Oops sorry Andy and kimmy
My favorite picture is the family one. All 3 of you look great! That photographer must have had a great assistant to help get those smiles! :)
LOL knucklehead! I was just going to say the same thing! Oh, the cuteness in these photos though! The family pic is gorgeous and I love the attitude shot at the table!
Awesome pictures!!! Who's the knuckle head leaning out into the aisle taking pictures around the video camera!!!!! Lol..... Oops sorry Andy and kimmy
ReplyDeleteMy favorite picture is the family one. All 3 of you look great! That photographer must have had a great assistant to help get those smiles! :)
ReplyDeleteLOL knucklehead! I was just going to say the same thing! Oh, the cuteness in these photos though! The family pic is gorgeous and I love the attitude shot at the table!
ReplyDelete