Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Folsom Zoo

After some family pictures in Folsom we decided to try out the Folsom Zoo.  We went last summer to the Sacramento Zoo but obviously Blair was a lot less interest then.  In fact, you might remember, she really just liked the other kids she saw.  She was more interested this time, especially since she understands about animals now and the sounds they make.  She still wasn't terribly excited over everything she saw but I think she had fun.  The rest of us enjoyed it too, especially the tiger!

 mountain lions


 Bears

Tigers
 

 Watching the Peacock


 Monkeys

 Heading to the train- Blair got totally freaked out by the train and started screaming.  We forced her on and she ended up enjoying it once it got moving and she saw that it wasn't that scary.  I think she just saw it go by at first and it was loud and seemed fast to her.

 saying "choo choo"
 Hi Auntie Nae way back there.  It was probably pretty funny to see 5 adults on a train just so one little 1.5 year old could ride!

We had a fun time and we pushed naptime a little bit but Blair was a champ!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like everyone had a great time! She is too cute, especially in that hat! Truth is.. unless I know Nicole has blogged, on my Google reader when I check it I scroll to your blog hoping you've written one! You have done such an incredible job capturing Blair and all of our family events. Thank you and keep it up! And I'm being serious :)

    ReplyDelete