Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Egg Hunt

We went to an egg hunt in town the weekend before Easter.  They had chicks and bunnies to look at and bounce houses (which Blair would not go in).  We looked at some horses too.




There was an Easter Bunny.  Blair was very leery and we stood and watched for a while.  I kind of dragged her up and she gave him a high five.  I posed with her and then jumped out of the picture but you can see she looks pretty scared!


Here she is waiting for the egg hunt to start.  Then it started and she took off running but just ran in circles not picking any eggs up. Dad finally got her to pick some up.




They also had a train ride too so she was happy for that!



It was a fun little morning.  We also met up with the family for breakfast after, did some grocery shopping, Blair and I did some shopping after nap.

Little did we know, this was our last day as a family of 3!



No comments:

Post a Comment