Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Phone Dump

It is crazy how many pictures I take of these kids.  When I grew up my every move was not documented but these kids don't go ONE day without a picture of them.  I don't know if it is good or bad but I do it anyway.  I can't even keep up with the phone dumps so they get SO big!  The organization that my picture taking requires in my computer files is pretty advanced if I do say so myself ;)

Sorry Daddy, I did get one... This is daddy showing Blair how to do the hula!


Blair and Nora playing on the playmat.  She was really liking it and it allowed me to play some princesses with Blair too!

Visiting with Great Grandma and Great Grandpa.  This was Great Grandma's first time holding Nora!

This was the best I could get of their sister outfits :) Nora doesn't pose well yet obviously and Blair doesn't really like to have her picture taken at all and if she is done she just pushes Nora off of her quickly.  You have to be ready for it!

Blair's second haircut, this time we had Krista do it and it turned out so much better!  A little Beauty and the Beast on the ipad did the trick for distraction!


Blair sat SO patiently watching cousin Graham do his cake smash pictures and then we let her go get a bite and she was SO excited to grab a chunk!



Playing faces with Mommy! Happy, sad, excited, mad





 Mommy let Blair pick out her outfit to go get ice cream.  That is a ponytail on the top of her head, a headband, pajamas, and pink boots.  We got a lot of looks!
 Bathtub paints!

Making waffles

 This girl rocks some cool bed head!
 Playing some tee-ball at her friend's house.

Pajamas to family night and she got to use her umbrella in some June rain


waving from the carousel with daddy
 Blair and friends at their swim playdate... all the kids ever want to do is eat snacks though
 Visiting with Mimi and her work.  Blair helped with the work!
 At gymnastics Blair was awesome on this balance board.  She isn't very coordinated at some stuff but has EXCELLENT balance!

 Blair has been really into playing with the dogs and Penny likes it.  Here she licked her face
 Nora has been more into reading books, she kicks her legs and flings her arms.
 In the kangaroo hold of the sling
 Her favorite position on daddy when she is cranky
 Holding her own paci
 cuddling with Mimi
 Such a pretty face.  She looks like her Mimi here!
 Helping me do laundry.  She makes it more fun!
 mischievous smile

Cuddling with Mommy at night.  I always hold this little burrito extra long.  She is getting big so fast and I just want her to stay my little nugget forever!


I get this face from Papa


 Some more time with Mimi

Hanging out with daddy at the mall

naked baby smiles

Cousin Graham giving me love

Auntie Nicole and Mommy were trying to keep me awake, I showed them!

No comments:

Post a Comment