Blair just gets more and more mature in her speech everyday. I feel like I must tell Jason every day, "do you know what Blair said" because it is something I just can't believe she has the vocabulary to use. She remembers EVERY.LITTLE.THING you ever tell her so she pops up with some pretty strange thoughts sometimes and then we realize where it stems from and are so impressed.
Here are some funny ones I have written down:
After licking me, and in her super silly high pitched voice, "You taste like a turkey sandwich!"
Eating potato cheese soup for dinner... in between "yum mmmmm yum" after every bite, "Good dinner Mom!" It was so sweet, you would have thought it was an ice cream sundae!
After getting in trouble for hitting Graham, "Graham is NOT my best cousin!"
"I had a bad dream, space grizzlies were chasing me" related to the Berenstain Bear books.
After biting me (not in a mean way and very lightly) "I'm hungry for you mama!"
After getting dressed she looks down at herself and says "People are going to smile at me!" and then when someone did at the Safeway parking lot, "Her smiled at me, her likes me!" I almost died! We are in trouble when she is a teenager! I wish we could all have such confidence!
Singing, "firteen and a sixteen and a fiveteen and ELEVENTEEN!"
Changing her baby's diaper, "oh that's NASTY!"
Some of her common phrases, "a will bit" (a little bit), "Check this out," " Let's DO this," " I missed you SO much," "He's my buddy," "You're my BEST friend!"
She cracks us up and impresses us beyond belief!
No comments:
Post a Comment