The day before we had a few friends over for a party, Hunter and Arya.
We started the day with a trip to downtown Lincoln for the parade. It was WAY too hot and we didn't stay for the whole thing (it wasn't a very exciting parade).
Blair didn't want to take pictures so I just took some while she stood there and they actually turned out darling. She is SUCH a little beauty. Look out next year, she will be in the Little Miss Placer County pageant and on the float in the parade ;)
She sat on daddy to watch, you can see how hot it was!
Blair and I made a 4th of July float for her princesses to ride in.
Here sis, let me help you wave that flag!
I love my girlies!
Nora and Great Grandma Gertie
After nap time we went to Mimi and Papa's house for a party. We did photobooth pictures.
Rita held Nora who was happy to hang out!
All of Great Grandma Gertie's kids were with her.
Nora stayed inside with Nana to stay cool and out of the sun. She took a little nap.
Blair played with everyone in the water. Here are her and I rowing on the raft.
Nora was hanging out at the fireworks until it got too smokey and she went inside with Mimi.
Blair was not sure about any of it. This was her face to make for when she wasn't sure. It was so funny! She did her first sparkler with Kimmy.
Snuggle with Mommy when she got scared. I don't like the squeal either honey!
Eventually she wanted to go inside too so she joined Mimi to watch at the window. Much quieter!
We had a wonderful day with family and friends! I love holidays!










No comments:
Post a Comment