I know I usually only write about the kids... who really cares about Jason and I these days... but I am going to switch it up!
Anna bought Jason tickets to the Giants game for his birthday. We were so excited to go together for a date and Jason was really excited about where we were sitting, he said its somewhere he has always wanted to try out.
When we got there we got some cool Giants headphones. They are pretty cool although I don't know if I will ever use them! Then we got to our seats and I fell in love! They were on the end and then the foul pole made it so they couldn't sit anyone next to us. So we ended up in this little box section with so much space and privacy to ourselves. We didn't have anyone in front of us. It was everything I could want! I enjoyed eating everything I could get my hands on and the time with Jason.
For others reference, the seats are on the right field wall: it is section AR149, row 1, seats 22 and 23, highly recommended if you are going with just 2 people!
We made it on TV! to the right of the yellow, first row. Jason in the white shirt and hat. Me in the black sweatshirt looking to my right.
It was a great game and the Giants won!
No comments:
Post a Comment