Thursday, August 22, 2013

August 6th

Some days we do more than others (although it seems like we are ALWAYS busy) and summer flew by in a heartbeat. We had a nice day together on August 6th.  It started out with visiting the Sacramento Children's Museum.  This was Blair's 3rd time and Nora's first.  We went with Auntie Nicole and Graham for their first time too.



I love this picture of Prince Graham!











 They played in the water and managed not to get too wet!

 It was Great Poppa's birthday so we painted a sign for him.




Cousin burrito lovers!


This is Blair singing Twinkle Twinkle.  This uploaded weird though so I don't even know if there is sound.  She is singing more and more and more all the time.  It is always random songs she sings that surprise me.

 In the evening we took a walk and then played in the cozy coupe.  I asked Blair if Nora could ride with her and to my surprise she said yes!  She had been such a great and attentive sister all day (often she prefers just to ignore Nora) and she actually wanted to hold her.  So we tucked Nora in and they had fun on their little ride.  Blair was saying, "I'm taking care of her!"





Then Blair kisses her on the head and says, "I just love you" and then nuzzles her as you see in the picture.  I almost died!  I can't stand their cuteness!







The days aren't long when they are sweet like this.  These are the ones you tuck in your mommy back pocket to get through some others, hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment